<VV> Jay Leno's video greeting from the Corsa convention

Fred flynfred at aol.com
Thu Aug 30 17:45:20 EDT 2012

    You guys should quit your belly aiken,You should relize that a guy
of the calliber Of Jay considers the Corvair is worth collecting and
takes his time to address Corsa isn,t looking down on the Corvair. You
should be smart enough to see that you will be the first to the
accident scein if you have an accident. I do drive a Rampside just like
Jay,s over a 1000 miles a year.
    Also I never complained about any trophy and or award I received. I
was at Sturbridge and took home no awards. If I had taken one home I
would have considered it an homor and not complained.

Fred Marsh