<VV> Pictures of car with headers ?

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 08:52:22 EDT 2012

I have a set of CROWN headers on my autocross car ( The Geezer ) they do
not hang down as low as most headers, but they are a little more work to
install  because the bends start close to the flange and some nuts are hard to
get on.  Mine are CROWN # 5040
 Gene Barr
63 autocross coupe
61 corvan

In a message dated 8/30/2012 12:27:18 A.M. Eastern Daylight Time,