<VV> FC's AS DAILY DRIVERS

N2VZD at aol.com N2VZD at aol.com
Fri Aug 31 14:49:37 EDT 2012

I typically drive my Rampy  5-12,000 miles in "nonsalt" weather here ,  and
love every mile. Only reason I have not driven it more this year is I need
the A/C more now.
It drives very good , and is very comfortable.
 I continue to make slight mods to it to add modern conveniences to  it.
Someday maybe even A/C...but I doubt it. It is no longer detailed for show,
but looks "respectable".
 I had no trouble viewing and downloading  the Jay Leno video ,  along with
others taken at the Nationals using the  "you tube catcher  " program.
Regards, Tim Colson
63 Rampy
61 Crampy  in process
61 Lakewood   in process
64  Monza coupe  all new but needs paint yet