<VV> Emailing: VV Late 4-doors.htm

Thompson, Ed ed.thompson at quarles.com
Mon Dec 3 16:10:58 EST 2012

I believe the full designation used by Chevy/GM, in reference to their (many) pillar less, 4-door models in the 60's, was "Sport Sedan,"  I tend to drop "Sport" in my references.
Ed, Milwaukee, '66 Monza sedan
<VV> Late 4-doors
Clark Hartzel chartzel at comcast.net <mailto:virtualvairs%40corvair.org?Subject=%3CVV%3E%20Late%204-doors&In-Reply-To=>
Mon Dec 3 15:47:38 EST 2012

________________________________

Is it time to start the argument that late 4-doors are not sedans?

Sedans have a B pillar.  The Corvair is a 4-door hardtop with no B pillars.

GRIN, Clark Hartzel

This electronic mail transmission and any attachments are confidential and may be privileged.
They should be read or retained only by the intended recipient.  If you have received this
transmission in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete the transmission from
your system.  In addition, in order to comply with Treasury Circular 230, we are required to
inform you that unless we have specifically stated to the contrary in writing, any advice we
provide in this email or any attachment concerning federal tax issues or submissions is not
intended or written to be used, and cannot be used, to avoid federal tax penalties.