<VV> Chrysler Museum (no Corvair)

Mike Clark mclark67 at charter.net
Thu Dec 6 16:21:32 EST 2012

Hi everyone.

I'm going to take Clark's advice and go visit the Chrysler Museum.  I'm
flying into Detroit and while I'm there I'll make a big loop and visit the
Ypsilanti/Corvair museum and also the Yankee Air Museum.

Can anyone give me some ideas for a good place to stay.  Having never been
to that part of Michigan I'm clueless, except I'm pretty sure I don't want
to stay around Detroit.

Thanks much.

Mike Clark
61 Rampside
Parts of a 61 Rampside
65 Coupe
67 500
Stockbridge, Georgia

According to an article in Hemmings Today, the Walter P. Chrysler Museum is
closing December 31st.  If you haven't been there yet you have 27 days to
go.