<VV> Late 4-doors "GENERALLY ACCEPTED"

Guy Brandes vair140 at aol.com
Tue Dec 4 14:05:11 EST 2012

They all roll over????  : )

Regards,

Guy Brandes

I agree with JV that a 2 door is a coupe and a 4 door is a sedan. What are some
f the other "generally accepted definitions" among the Corvair brethren?
he first 1 that comes to mind is: Saginaw transmissions are 1966-1969. (We all
now this is not totally correct but still generally accepted). Any others?
imothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301

 The generally accepted definition is the two doors are coupes and the four
oors are sedans. This is how we've identified them all this time.

John Roberts