<VV> Late 4-doors

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Wed Dec 5 12:09:25 EST 2012

Probably the most used 'generally accepted' would be the statement that Ralph Nader killed the Corvair!

Just because something is 'generally accepted' does not mean it is correct.  So why are so many 'Corvair people' willing to settle for incorrect or less than correct statements / names?  Why do some even promote those erroneous thoughts!  Now that the marketplace is finally recognizing the Corvair's engineering excellence shouldn't we, as the modern day promoters of the marque, hold ourselves to a higher standard?

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.