<VV> shipping a Rampside

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Dec 7 10:23:46 EST 2012

I contacted uship.  They arranged for a shipper to pick up an 85 Eldorado near Miami FL and delivered it to my home in Wyandotte, MI [door to door service] for $730.  There was a time delay because the seller was not there at the appointed time so they had to try again a couple of days later.  There was no extra cost involved.  The car arrived at the appointed time, with a couple of progress calls along the way, on an open trailer.  It was not damaged at all along the way.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
65 Monza 110hp 4 speed 2 door
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.