<VV> shipping a Rampside

Brent Fullard brent.fullard at rogers.com
Fri Dec 7 21:15:15 EST 2012

Tom: My best advice to you: Thoroughly document the condition of the Rampside before you ship it (with photos, etc and note any and all defects). That way, if the shipper does the Rampside any harm, there will be no debate about who's responsibe.

Thanks, guys.

I've gotten maybe 10 quotes via uShip and one other on-line service, but nothing yet from DAS. Quotes so far range from $650 to $1,313, and many are $850. In the next few days I might ask for recommendation about the ones who did respond.

--Tom in Ohio