<VV> Winter time CORSA Activities?

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Sat Dec 8 17:52:31 EST 2012

How many have taken the time to enter your Corvairs  in the CORSA CAR REGISTRY?   not many!!!

How many have added pictures of their cars to the Gallery?....Why not help CORSA have a great website?

It helps attract new members / buyers...

Don't use the excuse "I don't know how"... we are here to help!

And don't say I don't have pictures.....  SOMEONE YOU KNOW has a digital camera!

Besides.. they are only $19.95 at WalMart!

If you can afford a Corvair...  and a Computer  and internet connection to be here...

You can afford the Membership fee....$37    and a Camera!  gggg

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio

http://tinyurl.com/Matts-Tech-Pages