<VV> Tell Tale "snapshot" device - Story -not Corvair

Frank DuVal corvairduval at cox.net
Sun Dec 9 12:00:03 EST 2012

Same story on Rt 17 here in Virginia in the section north of I-66. The
speed limit was lowered from 55 to 45 mph to placate the rich landowners
along that stretch. Speed indicating signs were installed to help
motorists keep the limit. The car people used the signs to check their
top speed. The signs were changed to say "slow down" when the speed
exceeds 45 mph.

Frank DuVal