<VV> AM/FM radio connections

Danny Davis dannydavis at clearwire.net
Sun Dec 9 18:20:16 EST 2012

The radio connection harness is part of the car wiring harness.
The connector on the right (closest to the side of the chassis) is the +
12V acc. power.
Center is speaker positive
Left (toward the middle of the back of the chassis) is speaker ground.

http://i357.photobucket.com/albums/oo17/bdenham/64-65-66-67-68-69-70-71-72-Chevy-Truck-Radio-Plug-Delco-for-sale_200594000364.jpg

This is what the plug looks like.  Yellow is power green is speaker +

--
Danny Davis
Seattle