<VV> HELP-Clean oil/auto. trans. fluid from concrete

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Sun Dec 9 23:47:01 EST 2012

I've had excellent luck with pouring a little gasoline on them and then crushing (with my foot) kitty litter into the spot and leaving it overnight.  It always leaves the spot cleaner than the rest of the concrete for me.  If it is a greasy mess I use a wire brush with the gas.  I'm sure this is the EPA approved method.