<VV> HELP-Clean oil/auto. trans. fluid from concrete

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Mon Dec 10 10:10:07 EST 2012

My neighbor tried pouring gasoline on grease inside of his garage, then
leaving it to soak for a couple of hours, then went to work on it with a
wire brush.

The resulting explosion blew him through the garage door and demolished the
garage an set fire to the house.  It was the most exciting thing that
happened in the neighborhood since my other neighbor caught his tie in the
garage door opener.

He came through it pretty much ok, a spiral arm fracture and the loss of all
the hair on his head.

He has since become a regular at church.

Mike in Michigan, still driving my 63 Monza
Vert at the speed limit, driving in the right lane, passing to the left.
Still ticket free after all these years