<VV> HELP-Clean oil/auto. trans. fluid from concrete

Joel McGregor joel at joelsplace.com
Mon Dec 10 13:03:54 EST 2012

I guess people need to be told not to use gasoline around open flames or in spaces without ventilation?  I guess knives need to have instructions printed on them.  "Do not stick in your eye"  We need to put them on toothpicks also.  I guess toothpicks will have to get much larger so we can read the warnings on them.
Mike:  Come to Keller, TX and drive around here at night.  You'll end up with a ticket for something even if it's for something that isn't "illegal".
I got a ticket once for pulling over to the shoulder to turn right at a red light which is perfectly legal here.