<VV> AM/FM radio connections

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Mon Dec 10 00:58:46 EST 2012

Have you looks for a "Sams Photofax" for that radio? Howard Sams published
repair guides for most of the radios available in the cars of the 60's. I
have  the one for the Corvair AM-FM. It has all the info for a tech to
troubleshoot  and adjust the radio.
I'm pretty sure they are available on line. You will need the Delco number
(6 digits?) for the radio.

-Seth Emerson

In a message dated 12/9/2012 7:45:12 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,