<VV> Happy Holiday from a Former LICA member, 1971 (was : Radar & Front Plates)

Charlie chaz at properproper.com
Mon Dec 10 15:22:05 EST 2012

Hi Steve,

I just had to say 'Hi' to a member of my 'alma mater', the Long Island
Corvair Association, from way back at its roots in 1971!

My first Corvair (1965 Corsa convert) was bought in Greenport, after Ford
cancelled my new 1968 Mustang 302ci/345HP (limited to 500), and it was the
best thing that ever happened~ I fell in love with that car and
driving/owning Corvairs ever since (currently working on my 1967 Monza,
rescued from the crusher a few years back.)

Driving Southern State and the Taconic, and the "Big LIE" bring back
memories of LI and New York.  Good times!

I hear LICA's doing well and thriving, after all these years ~ are any the
charter veterans still with you?

Wish them all a Happy Holiday from a virtual member who's stuck in SoCal,
longing to get back to "Lawn Guyland" one of these days!

Enjoy your holidays!
Charlie
Former/Charter LICA member, 1971
Charter CorSA Member since 1969