<VV> Mecum Kissimmee (Fl) Jan. auction (3 Corvairs)

Taruffi57 at aol.com Taruffi57 at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 22:16:00 EST 2012

I just went through the entire approx. 3,000 car listings and found:
Kissimmee is just south of Orlando.
This will be a 12 day auction!!!!!!!!!  Probably the largest EVER
collector car auction.

Beautiful '64 bronze w/white stripe, automatic Greenbriar.
'63 med.blue/blue '63 Spyder vert. -- with wrong 3-bar spinner wire  caps.
Looks good.
'64 red/black Spyder vert.  Looks really nice.

80% muscle cars, and I must have noticed at least 100 Corvettes. Oh,  and 3
Sunbeam Tigers.  $10/day to get in and it's wonderful  entertainment.

I'll take the 1 of 1, stock '41 Caddy woody - built for some rich family
and looking fabulous.  Well, maybe one of the 2 early '60's Pontiac Tempest
drag cars.  They will have HIGH reserves on them.

Joe Dunlap
Florida