<VV> Gasoline pricing in the US

Matt Nall patiomatt at aol.com
Tue Dec 11 22:38:27 EST 2012

  I FEEL  that the oil is a NATIONAL  RESOURCE  and should've been owned by the government.

Oil Companies  already pay for the leases..why not pay per barrel?

1  Property owners would get $XX  per barrel pumped from beneath their land. [  income tax credits]

2  Retail price held artificially LOW  to promote growth... especially today in  our "Consumer based Economy"

3  Oil Companies  could  sell the excess  on the work market...  and make up for their "losses"  ggg

I know.. I live in a "dreamworld"

Matt Nall
Charleston, Oregon
http://tinyurl.com/The-Corvair-Patio