<VV> Whose Ultravan was at Jackson Rancheria about Dec. 2nd?

Larry Forman larry at forman.net
Sun Dec 16 05:03:11 EST 2012

I received a report that there is another mobile Ultravan that was
camping in Northern California at Jackson Rancheria and pulling out
about Dec. 2 or 3. It might have been camping with a group of Airstreams
for their NorCal WBCCI Holiday Rally from Nov. 28 to Dec. 2nd.  It
looked like UV 545 in coloring, except that it did not have the aluminum
strips coming down the windshield. Anyone know whose it is and any
contact info? I am always looking for relatively local Ultravans in
California.

Thanks,

Larry Forman 916-216-9801