<VV> Logic? Re: Expensive Gasoline

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sun Dec 16 14:20:42 EST 2012

Guess I didn't realize that domestic drilling for  oil and gas was
considered part of Obama's "Green Energy-Save the Environment"  program.  Well at
least it did better than his Solyndra disaster that cost  us a 1/2 BILLION
dollars.
    I didn't need your cigar anyway since I gave  up smoking almost 70
years ago when, in response to my query "What's it like to  smoke, Mom?" my
mother took a lit cigarette out of her mouth, stuck it in mine  and told me to
"take a deep breath".  That was the first AND the last time  I ever smoked.
It may have been drastic, Mom, but I thank you every time I  see a kid
lighting up a cigarette while waiting for the school bus.
    Thanks for reminding me, John.
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 12/14/2012 2:25:52 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,