<VV> Steer me straight

Dave Keillor dkeillor at tconcepts.com
Fri Dec 28 10:29:26 EST 2012

Seth Emerson is the steering column guru.  The first question is whether
your '65 column is the one piece "spear" shaft.

I put a Flaming River tilt column and quick box in my '65 with the "spear"
shaft, and some of my experience applies.  You'll need a steering box
(assuming you have the one piece box/shaft).  Maybe consider a Flaming
River quick box from Seth?  The attachment at the floor will also be
different as you'll see when you compare the '65 to '67 so you'll have to
fabricate something.  Maybe consider a Flaming River tilt column from Seth?
 Not cheap, but it's way cool.

Dave