<VV> Reversed FR steering box No Corvair

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 15:55:05 EST 2012

Back when I was a lad on the farm in Illinois, the farmer next to us was
driving his case tractor with the steering arm along side of the tractor down
 the lane between the two farms and for some reason it slipped on the shaft
 and he turned right and it went left through our fence ( I did not see it
first  hand but my Dad did).
 Gene Barr

In a message dated 12/29/2012 3:38:28 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,