<VV> California Plates

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Sat Dec 29 16:45:06 EST 2012

Brent - In California, the $50 covers the issuance of the plates.
Installing the plates does add a yearly amount to register the car. (Probably a
one-time fee for the transfer as well). I have a pair of personalized  plates.
24RACER (Also my phone number !) on the "Yenko" and "AUTOXER" on my C6
Vette.  The interest the plates cause is, to me, well worth the yearly fee.  (At
least at my current income - things may change) -Seth

In a message dated 12/29/2012 1:24:34 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,