<VV> no messages

Ebarr19 at aol.com Ebarr19 at aol.com
Sun Dec 30 10:10:36 EST 2012

I am getting VV posts and they go to my SPAM folder, not all but some  ??
Gene Barr

In a message dated 12/29/2012 8:52:00 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
hmlinc at sbcglobal.net writes:

There  WAS a slight glitch which Bryan has now fixed.  A few messages may
have been lost in the process.

If you sent something important that  did not show up, then please resend
that message.

Later,  JR