<VV> no messages

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sun Dec 30 12:15:14 EST 2012

Perhaps you have certain "senders" on your SPAM list.  I had an instance 3
or 4 years back where my own address got on the black list and any message I
sent to VV went into my Spam folder when it came back.  So, others were
seeing my messages and responding  but I could not see my own messages.
Check your settings.

Later, JR