<VV> 66 rockers galvanized?

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Feb 3 08:18:34 EST 2012

Fisher Body did NOT have paintable draw quality steel until many years later ... it was simply not available in '66 or any year in which Corvairs were produced.  Any coated parts that are painted will be coated on the inside side only.

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.