<VV> Fwd: 66 rockers galvanized?

Ken Pepke kenpepke at juno.com
Fri Feb 3 16:29:23 EST 2012

Well, I dropped a word ... I was saying Fisher did NOT have GALVANIZED paintable draw quality steel until many years later ... it was simply not available in '66 or any year in which Corvairs were produced.  Any coated parts that are painted will be coated on the inside side only ... Sorry about that ...

Ken P
Wyandotte, MI
Worry looks around; Sorry looks back, Faith looks up.