<VV> 64 rear door&handle etc

ebittman at tampabay.rr.com ebittman at tampabay.rr.com
Tue Feb 7 08:18:51 EST 2012

I certainly don't know what the big deal is over a guy in "our" world asking for parts. Don't we do it all the time? I've asked in the past and yes got flamed for doing it.Seems like certain individuals want you to put a price on what you would pay.I might be a minority but I've always asked "what do you want for it" and go from there.I hope he finds what he wants and keeps another Vair on the road.I am still looking for parts for my FC but I won't ask anymore on this site! Ed in Fla