<VV> When the last time you saw a 64 700?? With Air no less!

Steven J. Serenska corvair at serenska.com
Tue Feb 7 06:39:26 EST 2012

> http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/?cmd=ViewItem&item=270908625669
>
> Well it certainly is "One of a Kind" since it has only FOUR  cylinders!!!!
> Frank "prefers 6 cylinders" Burkhard
I noted that the seller's feedback is 94.7%.  Because that's kinda low
for eBay, I looked at the feedback detail.  It seems Mr. "One of a Kind"
tried to sell the same "1987 Ford L800 Diesel Contractors Dump Truck" to
two different buyers.  The first buyer said:

    "Vin plate removed from truck all #'s removed and he left neg. feed
on me BEWARE"

The second buyer said:

    "Didn't mention the tranny slipping. was on way back to return when
accident happ"

Yikes.

Steven "prefers 6 cylinders, a working transmission, and a VIN Plate"
Serenska
Bristol, RI