<VV> Reality check WAS Need tire pressure gage buying advice

Bryan Blackwell bryan at skiblack.com
Tue Feb 7 09:04:49 EST 2012

Sorry, I disagree completely - plus/minus 5 is a 10 psi swing from top to bottom, I can most certainly feel the difference on all the cars in ride and handling between 25 and 35.  Usually I find a 3 psi difference noticeable, that's about my minimum.  If it's just one tire it takes more like 5, but at that point I start wondering what's going on.  Plus or minus 1 psi is acceptable, but no more.

--Bryan