<VV> was gauge - now TPMS/No Direct Corvair

HallGrenn at aol.com HallGrenn at aol.com
Wed Feb 8 22:24:41 EST 2012

FWIW I have become a believer in our TPMS.  With less than fifty miles  on
our one and only new car (My new Corvair was when I was still single) the
TPMS told me my right rear tire was flat.  "Defective sensor" I thought as  I
had just parked the car for five minutes to run into our church, but upon
inspection the tire was flat.  I had hit something that punctured the tire
without staying embedded.  With the 60 series tires I would have torn up
the tire and possibly the rim in short order if I hadn't been warned.  And  it
only takes a few minutes to reset the system when I rotate the tires.

Bob

In a message dated 2/8/2012 1:09:39 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,