<VV> Tire Gage & Pressures

mark at noakes.com mark at noakes.com
Thu Feb 9 14:40:47 EST 2012

Since the late 70s I've always run mine (when they had same size tires
front and rear) 28 front/32 rear. Yes I carried stuff in the trunk,
mostly spare parts and minimum tools just in case, so the front was
heavier than usual but not that much, but I always liked a light touch.
Picked up the preference autocrossing and adopted it for everyday driving.

Everyone has different preferences...

Mark N