<VV> COPO 427 Camaro article

J R Read hmlinc at sbcglobal.net
Sat Feb 11 00:34:30 EST 2012

Hello Greg,

It appears that you have a syndication with (at least) GateHouse Media since
I just saw your article in the 2/9/12 Glen Ellyn (IL) News.

A number of paragraphs are devoted to Don Yenko and his specially prepared
cars.  As you know, he was doing Corvairs before the Camaros came along and
is well respected in the Corvair community.

It would be appreciated if you could send a correction to all who received
that article.  Are you willing to admit your mistake on the number of
cylinders in a Corvair engine?  I'm pretty sure that Mr. Yenko never did
VWs.

Thank you.

Later, JR