<VV> Crane XR-700 Electronic Ignition

John O'Shea jco99 at cox.net
Sun Feb 12 21:11:36 EST 2012

Been running a Crane XR-700 in a 65 Corsa 140 for many, many years.
No dirt problems.  No other problems.  Easy to install.
There are many hundreds of problem posts on VV about Pertronix systems.
Don't know of any negative VV posts about the Crane system.
Pertronix flame suit on.
Jack,  Vegas Vairs and "pointless" in  Las Vegas