<VV> Viton a poor choice for a dynamic seal?

lonwall@corvairunderground.com corvairs at pacifier.com
Mon Feb 13 16:10:17 EST 2012

Kevin - That is one opinion. But most other opinions that hold at least
equal weight say the opposite. The increasing number of failures on
these seals is pointing to something, wouldn't you think?

It will remain a controversy, but to those who have to re-do this un-fun
job, I suspect we'll finally see a shift.

Lon
www.corvairunderground.com