<VV> Eek, a mouse!

Mark Durham 62vair at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 18:54:04 EST 2012

CJ, Its not a steady squeal, have you tried lubing the belt with wax or a
belt dressing, to make sure that isn't the issue? Our belts do a
substantial amount os slipping in normal service, and can build up a
coating that squeaks. Also, take a long screwdriver and place the end on
the non-moving center shafts of the fan and idler bearings, stick the
big end to a ear, the sound should be much louder at the offending bearing,
if that is the cause.  Mark Durham