<VV> Motul Oil & Vintage Racing video, some Corvair coverage

charles doerge cdoerge1 at att.net
Mon Feb 13 18:20:23 EST 2012

Message: 3
Date: Sat, 11 Feb 2012 06:45:14 +0000 (UTC)
From: rbuckridge at comcast.net
Subject: <VV> Motul Oil & Vintage Racing video, some Corvair coverage
To: Virtual Vairs <virtualvairs at corvair.org>
Cc: One List Fast Vairs <fastvair at yahoogroups.com>

In an email update from Vintage Motorsports, I was reading about Motul Oil:
"Motorspot, Inc. has announced the introduction of a
new high performance lubricant from Motul. Founded in 1853, Motul is one of the
leading names when it comes to lubricants for everything from prototypes raced
at the 24 hours of LeMans right down to your typical street car owned and driven
by the auto enthusiast."

"This new product is specially designed for engines built before 2001 that
require high levels of zinc. Performance 20W50 is well suited for push-rod and
high lift camshaft -- equipped engines. The Motul engineers specifically
formulated this product for classic sports cars, hot rods and exotic cars."

"For more information please visit our website: www.motorspot.com or dial
760-731-8303. Dealer opportunities are available."

Below the above article was a link to this YouTube video,?
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nll6nK5_q1Y&feature=youtu.be

Corvairs #23 at 1:42 and #4 at 4:59, nice to see the cars on track.
Roy in Bayville 08721

Looks like car #23 was either Michael or Warren LeVeque in YSR160 or YS160.
Racecar # 4 looks like Mike Levine in his V-8 car.... Someone correct me if I
erred!

        Charlie

The first and original website for Yenko Stingers
Over 55,300 "hits" as of 2/10/2012!!
Still #1 on Google search engine

Author of "Don Yenko And The Yenko Stinger"
Published by Possum Valley Publishing and printed in the U.S.A.

IN GOD WE TRUST