<VV> Monza clock diode install

jvhroberts at aol.com jvhroberts at aol.com
Mon Feb 13 20:05:11 EST 2012

 In a nutshell...

The diode goes across the coil. The end with the band goes to the positive end of the coil, the other end goes to the negative end of the coil. I can't remember if the points are on the hot side or the ground side, so, someone help me here.

Alternately, the diode can also go across the points, the band going to the positive side.

Either way works just fine.

John Roberts