<VV> Corvair Trunks

gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com gswiatowy at rochester.rr.com
Tue Feb 14 12:21:35 EST 2012

This is going back over 10 years or so.
But the wife and I were coming back from a car show in Welland, Ontario.
At the border cooming into NY, the inspector said "open up the trunk" and walked to the back of the car.
I went to the back and opened the motor compartment.
Trying not to grin or look smug.
He did a quick double take, and said, "get out of here".
wife thought I would go to jail for bing a wise a**

Would not do that today........

Gary Swiatowy