<VV> Trunk story

DON W HILTPOLD JR igotstuff at msn.com
Wed Feb 15 06:31:53 EST 2012

Back in the day when I bought a rough 1966 corvair convertible I stopped at my girl friends house to show off my new prize. Now the car was rusty with no top, a true project. As my girl friend looked it over with disgust I had the truck opened and her youngest peered into it and asked how did you get the car her with any engine. I told him that I push it to save gas. For a nine year old his reply was "yeah right" so I took him around to the rear and opened up the engine compartment and said there is the engine. He looked at me as said "why did you put it back there" I told him that it was built that way from the factory. Again he said "yeah right" and now 20 years later he finally gets it.
Don Hiltpold