<VV> Pulling his leg with my trunk

Mike Jacobi mvjacobi at comcast.net
Wed Feb 15 07:58:53 EST 2012

-- A couple of years ago at an indoor show a know it all 20 something
showing off to his girlfriend was puzzled by my 63 Monza.  The engine lid
was closed at the time and he was staring into the trunk looking for the
engine.  I convinced him the car was run by a "high output electric
motor"...I showed him the wiper motor, and was he ever amazed!!

He was convinced and wandered off lecturing his date on the electric cars
that were first produced by Chevrolet in 1963.

I've always wanted to get hold of a display model elephant statue and attach
the fibreglass elephant trunk to the front of the Monza at shows and cruise
ins  ....what a hoot!!!

Mike in Michigan