<VV> Powerglide Transmission Shifting Issues Continued (but getting better)

Tom Hughes corvairdad at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 09:33:35 EST 2012

FYI - for those that care.

After installing a new e-clip and still not getting any upshifting, I
poured in a pint of Lucas Transmission conditioner and drove it around
and then let it sit a few days. The next time I drove it it upshifted
about half the time. Let it sit a few more days. Drove it Monday
evening and it's about 90% upshifting under most throttle conditions.
It still sometimes goes into Neutral from Drive when I let up on the
throttle.

We're getting there.

--
Tom in Baltimore