<VV> Powerglide Transmission Shifting Issues Continued (but getting better)

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Wed Feb 15 13:18:17 EST 2012

Hi Tom, I care (about myself)! Glad to hear your problems are becoming less. I have used Lucas Trans additive and have been pleasantly surprised at the outcome. It sounds like a transmission overhaul is coming your way. I'd probably try to rebuild the original unit out of the car.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301