<VV> window alignment

Cliff Tibbitts tibbitts at qx.net
Fri Feb 17 12:23:41 EST 2012

Thanks to all who responded.  The windows are not perfect but much better
than they were before I started.  My first mistake was trying to get them
close without the weather strip installed.  That may be good for eyeballing
it but you have to have the weather stripping installed in order to truly
get a feel for how much tilt you need in and out.  It would also help if the
reproduction fuzzies were anywhere near as thick as the originals.  At least
everything seems to line up well and all windows open and close easily so
until I come face to face with someone with lots of experience with this
aspect of the car, it'll have to do.  Hope it keeps the rain out.

Again, thanks for all the replies.  I have kept them all in a word doc in
case I need to refer to them later, so if anyone else has some pearls of
wisdom to add, please feel free to send them my way.

Cliff Tibbitts

Lexington, KY

66 Monza