<VV> ANOTHER TRUNK STORY

Sethracer at aol.com Sethracer at aol.com
Fri Feb 17 23:46:36 EST 2012

At least he didn't "fill-up" your oil filler with water! It's been  done!
-Seth

In a message dated 2/17/2012 8:42:54 P.M. Pacific Standard Time,
jennirw at cass.net writes:

That is  when I told him the engine was in
the back.  After checking the oil he  finally came back in and asked me
where
the water was.  I said now you  need the key, the windshield washer is up
front in the trunk, the engine is  air cooled and does not have a radiator.
I got a kick pulling this gag a  number of times.