<VV> More transmission fun...

FrankCB at aol.com FrankCB at aol.com
Sat Feb 18 12:26:28 EST 2012

Joel,
THAT's gotta be the BEST answer to a tech question I've ever seen on V  V.
Great job!!
Frank Burkhard
Boonton, NJ

In a message dated 2/17/2012 11:24:19 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,
joel at joelsplace.com writes:

The  clamp bolt #5 could be  loose.
http://www.corvair.com/user-cgi/catalog.cgi?function=goto&catalog=MAIN&secti
on=MAIN&page=117