<VV> Full Size Spare WAS Early, now geography

Shelrockbored at aol.com Shelrockbored at aol.com
Wed Feb 22 22:25:36 EST 2012

Bill:

My replies are in green.  I don't feel that living  in New York or Oregon
is any different when it comes to this sort of  thing.  I have driven cross
country several times with just a donut and  just a full size spare.  Never
both and never more than one and I have had  tire trouble west of the
Mississippi.  In fact, west of the Yellowstone and  Pecos.

In a message dated 2/22/2012 3:44:50 P.M. Eastern Standard Time,