<VV> nitrous and Corvairs (heat problem?)

jimster1 jimster1 at earthlink.net
Thu Feb 23 19:14:28 EST 2012

Actually, the only thing I did was to swap the 3:55's for 3:08's in the
diff.  after blowing the spiders.  It got 10 PSI before with the 3:55's.  I
was hoping first gear would last a bit longer with the 3:08's, but even so
it's like a motorcycle, whoop-whoop-whoop and you're in fourth.  I long for
the five speed but it looks like that project died on the vine.
Jim