<VV> Still having electrical problems / Pulsing lights

shortle shortle556 at earthlink.net
Sat Feb 25 22:32:11 EST 2012

Jim, It sounds like to me you have a poor connection somewhere. An "open" circuit will keep something from operating at all (picture a broken wire) and a "shorted" wire will either blow a fuse or melt a wire so it does not sound like you have either. Have you checked that horrible red plastic thing (positive junction point where all the power for the car come from)? I have found by going to every ground point and positive points and disconnecting connectors and reattaching a lot of annoying issues get fixed. And I also like to run additional grounds. I will run a small ground wire to all the dash gauge holders (3 on a Monza) and not even use the strip GM did. And if all else fails (and you have no friends) Seth is the kind of guy that will give you the shirt off his back or the alternator/regulator off his car. I hope this is some help.
Timothy Shortle in Durango Colorado 81301